As soon as you walk through the doors of Koonz, McKenney, Johnson & DePaolis L.L.P., we want to make you feel at home. We intend to treat every client in a respectful, courteous way, so whenever you schedule an initial consultation with us, we want to let you know what to expect, because most individuals are not used to going into a law firm, and often are not familiar with the legal process.
Here is what you can expect when you come in for an initial consultation:
- You will be greeted by a friendly member of our staff as soon as you walk through the door. We will offer you water, coffee or a soda, and will do whatever we can to make you feel comfortable.
- You should expect a short wait time before you speak with someone. Normally you will meet with a paralegal first, and then speak with the lawyer that will potentially be handling your case.
Things you should bring to your initial consultation:
Bringing the proper materials to your initial meeting with your attorney will make things easier on those working on your case, and for yourself. Remember to bring:
- Any reports describing how the injury occurred (police report, work report of incident or anything that describes the injury)
- Any photographs that show the scene where you were injured
- Any medical bills or reports that show the extent or severity of your injury
Our Experienced Attorneys Have Been Fighting For Justice For Over 30 Years
At Koonz, McKenney, Johnson & DePaolis L.L.P., we do not charge for an initial consultation and we collect no fees unless monies are recovered for you. If you would like to ask one of our injury lawyers about a case, you may call us for a free consultation today at (202) 659-5500. We have offices in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C..