Koonz, McKenney, Johnson, DePaolis & Lightfoot, LLP
District of Columbia D.C. (202) 796-3291
Virginia VA (703) 498-2928
Maryland MD (301) 637-4614
se habla español
Call today for your free consultation
se habla español
Attorney Andrew Larson | Koonz, McKenney, Johnson, DePaolis & Lightfoot LLP
Email alarson@koonz.com Phone (202) 796-3287 Assistant Sharra Dix
Recent News Will Improved Transit-Rail Safety Oversight Help Prevent Train Accidents? Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Helping Injured Clients in Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia  Recently, the... Read More
Contact Andrew Larson
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
* required field

Andrew Larson

Associate Attorney Attorney Andrew Larson | Koonz, McKenney, Johnson, DePaolis & Lightfoot LLP

Andrew Larson is an Associate Attorney at Koonz, McKenney, Johnson, DePaolis & Lightfoot, LLP. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Larson spent three years as an attorney for the Department of Veterans Affairs. In this capacity, Mr. Larson worked under Veterans Law Judges with the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. He served the nation’s veterans daily by helping to adjudicate hundreds of veteran claims for benefits, including those involving complex medical issues.

Mr. Larson received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School, where he competed on the Moot Court team and volunteered with the school’s Unemployment Appeals Clinic. While in law school, Mr. Larson worked as a civil litigation extern for the Wisconsin Department of Justice and as a judicial intern for Justice N. Patrick Crooks of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.

Mr. Larson represents clients in workers’ compensation claims in Maryland and Washington, D.C. and a wide range of personal injury areas, including car accidents and premises liability. Mr. Larson is a resident of Washington, D.C. He is licensed to practice law in Maryland, D.C., and Wisconsin.

If you would like to contact Andrew Larson, please call us at one of our offices or fill out a contact form.