Virginia injury lawyer Jacob Nichols is an Associate Attorney at the firm.
Virginia injury attorney Jacob Nichols joined Koonz McKenney Johnson & DePaolis LLP as an associate in October 2019, after successfully completing the Virginia Bar Exam.
Mr. Nichols graduated Summa Cum Laude from Athens State University where he was the President of the Pre-Law Society before graduating with a degree in Political Science. Upon graduation, Mr. Nichols began attending law school at Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University. Mr. Nichols graduated law school Cum Laude in May 2019.
Prior to joining the firm as an attorney, Mr. Nichols was a law clerk with the firm for two years assisting our attorneys in the research and analysis of complex legal issues and administrating workers’ compensation claims and personal injury lawsuits. While attending law school, Mr. Nichols also interned with The Honorable Penney S. Azcarate on the Fairfax County Circuit Court.
Mr. Nichols represents victims of automobile accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, and other negligence matters. In addition, Mr. Nichols represents injured employees in claims for workers’ compensation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The United States District Court of the District of Columbia
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Columbia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Virginia State Bar – Member
- The Fairfax Bar Association – Member
- The Virginia Trial Lawyers Association – Member
- The Trial Lawyers Association of District of Columbia – Member